Home > Vitamins and Minerals > Multi Vitamins >
Source Naturals Niacinamide B-3 100 mg tablets - 250 ea
Formation of steroid hormones and red blood cells.
You Save: $4.61 (37.6%)
Availability: Out of Stock
Visit this page often to view the stock update.
- Dietary supplement.
- Energy production process in the cells.
- Breakdown of proteins and fatty acids.
Source Naturals Niacinamide B-3 100 mg tablets
- Niacinamide, also known as vitamin B-3, functions in over 50 metabolic reactions, most of which are enzymatic.
- Its bioactive forms NAD+, NADH, NADP, and NADPH play important roles as catalysts in the energy production process in the cells, the breakdown of proteins and fatty acids, the synthesis of fatty acids, and the formation of steroid hormones and red blood cells.
Other Ingredients:Dibasic Calcium Phosphate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Stearic Acid, Colloidal Silicone Dioxide.
- If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your healthcare professional before using this product.
- Do not use if either tamper evident seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb