Source Naturals Niacinamide B-3 100 mg tablets
- Niacinamide, also known as vitamin B-3, functions in over 50 metabolic reactions, most of which are enzymatic.
- Its bioactive forms NAD+, NADH, NADP, and NADPH play important roles as catalysts in the energy production process in the cells, the breakdown of proteins and fatty acids, the synthesis of fatty acids, and the formation of steroid hormones and red blood cells.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
- If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your healthcare professional before using this product.
- Do not use if either tamper evident seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb