Home > Vitamins and Minerals > Multi Vitamins >
Source Naturals Niacinamide B-3 100 mg tablets - 100 ea
Plays important roles as catalysts in the energy production process in the cells.
You Save: $1.85 (33.6%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- Vitamin B-3.
- Breakdown of proteins and fatty acids.
- Synthesis of fatty acids.
Source Naturals Niacinamide B-3 100 mg tablets
- Niacinamide, also known as vitamin B-3, functions in over 50 metabolic reactions, most of which are enzymatic.
- Its bioactive forms NAD+, NADH, NADP, and NADPH play important roles as catalysts in the energy production process in the cells, the breakdown of proteins and fatty acids, the synthesis of fatty acids, and the formation of hormones and red blood cells.
- Source Naturals Niacinamide is prepared to provide a gradual release over a prolonged period of time.
Other Ingredients:Dibasic calcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, and colloidal silicon dioxide.
1 tablet daily, or as recommended by your health care professional.
If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb