Home > Vitamins and Minerals > Multi Vitamins >
Source Naturals Vitamin E succinate 400 IU tablets - 250 ea
Helping to protect the cells against free radicals.
You Save: $35.35 (51.2%)
Availability: Out of Stock
Visit this page often to view the stock update.
- Fat soluble antioxidant.
- Maintaining both skeletal and smooth muscle.
- Necessary for the synthesis and maintenance of red blood cells.
Source Naturals Vitamin E succinate 400 IU tablets
- Vitamin E is a fat soluble vitamin which is one of the bodys chief antioxidants, helping to protect the cells against free radicals.
- It plays a vital role in maintaining both skeletal and smooth muscle, and is necessary for the synthesis and maintenance of red blood cells.
- Other Ingredients:Microcrystalline cellulose, colloidal silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate, and modified cellulose gum.
- Contains soy.
If you are pregnant, may become pregnant or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
Shipping Weight : 0.70 lb