Home > Vitamins and Minerals > Multi Minerals >
- Suitable for vegetarians.
- Plays a role in energy production, in normal bone formation and development.
Source Naturals Manganese chelate 15 mg tablets - 250 ea
Supports energy production.
Availability: Out of Stock
Visit this page often to view the stock update.
Source Naturals Manganese chelate 15 mg tablets
- Source Naturals Manganese amino acid chelate supports energy production.
- Manganese is an essential trace mineral involved in many key functions in the body.
- It plays a role in energy production, in normal bone formation and development, and in the synthesis of many vital cellular biochemicals such as collagen, prothrombin, urea, mucopolysaccharides, fatty acids and proteins.
- In addition, manganese is a cofactor for superoxide dismutase, one of the bodys main protective antioxidant systems.
- This manganese is specially bonded (chelated) with amino acids to protect mineral value and enhance assimilation.
- Other Ingredients:Dibasic calcium phosphate, sorbitol, stearic acid, colloidal silicon dioxide, modified ccellulose gum, and magnesium stearate.
- Sorbitol, stearic acid, colloidal silicon dioxide, modified cellulose gum, and magnesium stearate.
- If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
- Do not use if either tamper evident seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb