Source Naturals Zinc chelate 50 mg tablets
- Source Naturals Zinc amino acid chelate is a trace element which is essential for normal growth, development of the reproductive organs, normal functioning of the prostate gland, healing of wounds, and the manufacture of proteins and nucleic acids (the building blocks for RNA and DNA).
- Source Naturals Zinc amino acid chelate is also necessary for over 100 different enzyme systems in the body.
Other Ingredients:Dibasic calcium phosphate, sorbitol, stearic acid, colloidal silicon dioxide, modified ccellulose gum, and magnesium stearate.
- 1 tablet daily.
- Do not exceed suggested use.
- If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
- Do not use if either tamper evident seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb