Source Naturals Magnesium chelate 100 mg tablets
- Source Naturals Magnesium amino acid chelate supports nerve and muscle function.
- Source Naturals Magnesium amino acid chelate is composed of magnesium bound to amino acids from hydrolyzed vegetable protein, for easy assimilation and utilization.
- Magnesium is an essential mineral, playing a key role in over 300 enzymatic reactions in metabolism.
- Source Naturals Magnesium amino acid chelate is involved in energy production and storage, the breakdown of fatty acids, protein synthesis, DNA metabolism, the relaxation of both voluntary and involuntary muscle tissue, neurotransmitter activity, and hormone regulation.
- Magnesium is stored primarily in the bones, and along with other minerals plays a role in bone metabolism.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
1 to 4 tablets daily with meals.
- If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb