Source Naturals Ultra potassium 99 mg tablets
- Source Naturals Ultra potassium is a superior product utilizing eight different forms of potassium.
- Potassium is essential for maintaining nerve impulses, regular heartbeats, muscle strength, and for general cellular support.
- Source Naturals Ultra potassium utilizes krebs cycle intermediates for improved bioavailability.
- The compounds generated in the krebs cycle perform many vital metabolic functions, including serving as amino acid precursors for protein synthesis.
- These compounds also allow the krebs cycle to efficiently produce adenosine triphosphate (ATP), the primary energy molecule in the body, used especially by muscle cells.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Other Ingredients:Dibasic calcium phosphate, stearic acid, modified cellulose gum, colloidal silicon dioxide and magnesium stearate.
- If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
- Do not use if either tamper evident seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb