Source Naturals Pau D Arco 500 mg tablets
- Source Naturals Pau D Arco is the highest quality inner bark of the purple lapacho tree found in brazil and northern argentina.
- Ever since ancient times, when it was a standard for the medicine men of the inca empire, pau d arco (also known as ipe roxo and taheebo) has been one of the most widely used herbs in south america.
- Its popularity is attributed to the active constituent, lapachol, which has been the subject of numerous scientific studies.
- Other Ingredients:Dibasic calcium phosphate, stearic acid, colloidal silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate.
- Contains wheat and gluten.
1 to 2 tablets twice daily between meals, or as recommended by your health care professional.
If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb