Ureacin-20 cream for softens dry, rough skin
Ureacin-20 Cream is indicated for moisturizing, softening dry, cracked, calloused, rough, hardened skin of the feet, hands, other parts of the body, thick and rough hardened skin which requires extra penetration of 20% Urea. The Urea in Ureacin-20 Creme draws from the moisture in the skin to restore its smooth, soft, supple, youthful look.
Water, Urea 20%, TEA-Stearate, Mineral Oil, PEG-2 Stearate and PEG-2 Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Borate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, EDTA, Lactic Acid, Diazolidinyl Urea.
- Urea skin cream, gel, lotion or ointment are for external use only.
- Do not take by mouth.
- Follow the directions on the label.
- Apply a thin film to the affected area.
- The moisturizing effect may be better if urea is applied while the skin is still damp after washing or bathing.
- If applying to the nails, cover the surrounding area.
- Apply generously to the affected nail and cover with a plastic film, secure with adhesive tape.
- Cover with a plastic finger and tape in place to keep completely dry.
- The treated nail can be removed after several days.
- On exposure to air the nail bed hardens within 12 to 36 hours.
Shipping Weight : 0.60 lb
Overall Customer Rating of 3 Reviews: