Home > All OTC Medicines > Pain and Fever > Sleep Aids, Rest-ful Sleep Remedies >
Source Naturals Melatonin complex sublingual 3 mg tablets - 100 ea
Nutrients may break down during liver metabolism.
You Save: $8.64 (37.6%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- Active form of vitamin B-6.
- Soothing nighttime formula.
Source Naturals Melatonin complex sublingual 3 mg tablets
- Source Naturals Melatonin complex is a soothing nighttime formula, which combines the neurohormone melatonin with three key inhibitory neurotransmitters, GABA, glycine, and taurine, and with coenzymated vitamin B-6, the active form of vitamin B-6.
- Some nutrients may break down during liver metabolism.
- The sublingual form is absorbed directly into the bloodstream, via the blood vessels under the tongue, and in the cheeks, bypassing the liver and allowing for quick entry to the system.
Other Ingredients:Sorbitol, mannitol, stearic acid, natural peppermint flavor, modified cellulose gum and magnesium stearate.
- 1 tablet at bedtime, 1/2 tablet may be sufficient for some people.
- Do not take more than 2 tablets daily.
- Place tablet under the tongue and allow to dissolve slowly, altering the position of the tablet to avoid prolonged contact with the same area.
- Use only t bed time.
- For adult use only. Not for use by children, teenagers or women who are pregnant, may become pregnant or breastfeeding.
- If you are under medical supervision, or have an autoimmune disease, diabetes, a depressive disorder, a thyroid condition, epilepsy, leukemia, or a lymphoproliferative disorder, or are taking MAO inhibitor drugs or corticosteroids such as hydrocortisone or prednisone, consult your physician before taking this product.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb