Home > All OTC Medicines > Pain and Fever > Sleep Aids, Rest-ful Sleep Remedies >
Source Naturals Melatonin complex sublingual 3 mg tablets - 100 ea
Absorbed directly into the bloodstream, via the blood vessels allowing for quick entry into the system.
You Save: $11.60 (50.5%)
Availability: Out of Stock
Visit this page often to view the stock update.
- Orange flavored sublingual.
- GABA, Glycine and Taurine.
Source Naturals Melatonin complex sublingual 3 mg tablets
- Source Naturals Melatonin complex is a soothing nighttime formula, which combines the neurohormone melatonin with three key inhibitory neurotransmitters: GABA, glycine, and taurine, and coenzymated vitamin B-6, the active form of vitamin B-6.
- The sublingual form is absorbed directly into the bloodstream, via the blood vessels under the tongue, and in the cheeks, bypassing the liver and allowing for quick entry into the system.
Other Ingredients:Sorbitol, mannitol, natural orange flavor, stearic acid, magnesium stearate, soy and colloidal silicon dioxide.
- One tablet at bedtime, one half tablet may be sufficient for some people.
- Do not take more than two tablets daily unless recommended by your physician.
- Place tablet under the tongue and allow to dissolve slowly, altering the position of the tablet to avoid prolonged contact with the same area.
- Use only at bed time.
- For adult use only. Not for use by children, teenagers, or pregnant or breastfeeding women.
- If you are under medical supervision, or have an autoimmune disease, a depressive disorder, a thyroid condition, epilepsy, leukemia, or a lymphoproliferative disorder, or are taking MAO inhibitor drugs or corticosteroids such as cortisone or prednisone, consult your physician before taking this product.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb