Source Naturals Melatonin sublingual 5 mg tablets
- Source Natural Melatonin sublingual orange can be used for occasional sleeplessness.
- Source Natural Melatonin sublingual orange is a neurohormone produced in humans by the pineal gland.
- A favorite of travelers, source natural melatonin sublingual orange governs the bodys circadian rhythms, helping the body ease into restful sleep.
- Source Natural melatonin sublingual orange is also a potent antioxidant.
- Source Natural melatonin sublingual orange is available in a convenience sublingual tablet that dissolves under the tongue in a pleasant orange flavor.
Other Ingredients:Sorbitol, mannitol, natural orange flavor, stearic acid, and magnesium stearate.
- 1 tablet at bedtime, 1/2 tablet may be sufficient for some people.
- Do not take more than 1 tablet daily unless recommended by your physician.
- Place tablet under the tongue and allow to dissolve slowly, altering the position of the tablet to avoid prolonged contact with the same area.
- Use only at bedtime.
- For adult use only.
- Not for use by children, teenagers, or women who are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding.
- If you are under medical supervision, or have an autoimmune disease, diabetes, a depressive disorder, a thyroid condition, epilepsy, leukemia, or a lymphoproliferative disorder, or are taking MAO inhibitor drugs or corticosteroids such as hydrocortisone or prednisone, consult your physician before taking this product.
- Do not use if either tamper evident seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb