Source Naturals Magnesium ascorbate vitamin C 1000 mg tablets
- Vitamin Cs importance has been established heart, joints, brain, skin, and immune system health, antioxidant activities, and support for healthy aging.
- Magnesium is one of the most beneficial minerals known to man, responsible for over 300 metabolic reactions in the body.
- But even with these unquestioned benefits, many people find vitamin C to be harsh on the stomach.
- Source Naturals presents magnesium ascorbate, a buffered, non acidic, easy on the stomach form of vitamin C that delivers all of the benefits of magnesium and vitamin C and none of the drawbacks.
Other Ingredients:Stearic acid, modified cellulose gum, and colloidal silicon dioxide.
A rounded 1/4 teaspoon daily, mixed in water or juice as desired, preferably with a meal.
- If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your healthcare professional before using this product.
- Do not use if either tamper evident seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb