Home > All OTC Medicines > Pain and Fever > Sleep Aids, Rest-ful Sleep Remedies >
Source Naturals Melatonin 2 mg tablets - 240 ea
Provides the body with a more even absorption of melatonin.
You Save: $15.04 (52.8%)
Availability: Out of Stock
Visit this page often to view the stock update.
- For occasional sleeplessness.
- Helping the body ease into restful sleep.
Source Naturals Melatonin 2 mg tablets
- Melatonin is a neurohormone produced in humans by the pineal gland.
- A favorite of travelers, it governs the bodys circadian rhythms, helping the body ease into restful sleep.
- Melatonin is also a potent antioxidant.
- Source Naturals timed release melatonin is formulated to allow for a gradual release of the active ingredient during an approximate six hour period.
- This provides the body with a more even absorption of melatonin.
Other Ingredients:Dibasic calcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose, cellulose acetate, stearic acid, colloidal silicon dioxide and magnesium stearate.
- One tablet approxmately 30 to 60 minute before bedtime, one half tablet may be sufficient for some people.
- Do not take more than two tablets daily unless recommended by your physican.
- Use only at bedtime.
- For adult use only.
- Not for use by children, teenagers, or women who are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding.
- If you are under medical supervision, or have an autoimmune disease, diabetes, a depressive disorder, a thyroid condition, epilepsy, leukemia, or a lymphoproliferative disorder, or are taking MAO inhibitor drugs or corticosteroids such as hydrocortisone or prednisone, consult with your physician before taking this product.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb