Home > Vitamins and Minerals > Womens Vitamins >
Source Naturals Genistein soy complex 1000 mg tablets - 60 ea
Dietary source of genistein.
You Save: $6.84 (53.6%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- Isoflavone rich non GMO soy.
- Isoflavone phytonutrient derived from soybeans.
Source Naturals Genistein soy complex 1000 mg tablets
- Genistein, an isoflavone phytonutrient derived from soybeans, has been the focus of scientific research since 1966.
- Studies have shown that genistein can bind to the same receptor sites as estrogen.
- Soybeans are the only significant dietary source of genistein, however, the amount of soy foods necessary to meet the bodys needs can be difficult to incorporate into todays diet.
- In Asia, where soy is a staple, the daily intake can be up to 20 times that of a western diet.
- Source Naturals genistein soy complex is made from isoflavone rich soybean powder that yields a consistent standardized isoflavone content.
- This unique chemical free process requires approximately 400 pounds of soybeans to yield just one pound of finished product.
Other Ingredients:Stearic acid, sorbitol, colloidal silicon dioxide, modified cellulose gum, and magnesium stearate.
2 tablets twice daily with a meal.
If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb