Source Naturals Ultra potassium 99 mg tablets
- Maintains muscle and nerve function.
- Source Naturals Ultra potassium is a superior product utilizing eight different forms of potassium.
- Potassium is essential for maintaining nerve impulses, regular heartbeats, muscle strength, and for general cellular support.
- Source Naturals Ultra Potassium utilizes Krebs cycle intermediates for improved bioavailability.
- The compounds generated in the Krebs cycle perform many vital metabolic functions, including serving as amino acid precursors for protein synthesis.
- These compounds also allow the Krebs cycle to efficiently produce adenosine triphosphate (ATP), the primary energy molecule in the body, used especially by muscle cells.
Other Ingredients: Dibasic calcium phosphate, stearic acid, modified cellulose gum, colloidal silicon dioxide and magnesium stearate.
One tablet daily, or as recommended by your health care professional.
If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
Shipping Weight : 0.80 lb