Source Naturals Propolis tincture
- Propolis is a natural substance collected by honey bees from poplar trees.
- For 40 million years, bees have been using propolis in their hives to protect them from contamination.
- Source Naturals found a pure and potent propolis available in the cold, unpolluted environment of the northern United States.
- Our propolis is rich in bioflavonoids, vitamins, minerals and organic acids, and is naturally processed, without heat or chemicals.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon daily, or as recommended by your health care professional.
- Bee products may cause an allergic reaction in some people.
- Discontinue use if this occurs.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb