Source Naturals Pregnenolone 50 mg tablets
- Pregnenolone is the starting point from which all hormones are manufactured in our bodies.
- Its conversion in the body follows different pathways, depending on individual needs.
- Several clinical studies have demonstrated that pregnenolone may enhance psychomotor performance and decrease fatigue in healthy subjects.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
- 1 tablet daily.
- 1/2 tablet may be sufficient for some people.
- Do not exceed 1 tablet per day.
- Do not take for more than 30 days without the advice of your physician, and have your blood hormone (estrogen, DHEA) levels regularly assessed by your physician.
- Using pregnenolone may elevate your DHEA levels, and DHEA can increase estrogen levels.
- Read entire label before using.
- Not for use by individuals under the age of 18 years.
- Do not use if you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding.
- Consult a physician or licensed qualified health care professional before using this product if you have, or have a family history of, prostate cancer, prostate enlargement, heart disease, low good cholesterol (HDL), or if you are using any other dietary supplement, drug, or over-the-counter drug.
- Do not exceed recommended serving.
- Exceeding recommended serving may cause serious adverse health effects.
- Possible side effects include acne, hair loss, hair growth on the face (in women), aggressiveness, irritability, and increased levels of estrogen.
- Discontinue use and call a physician or licensed qualified health care professional immediately if you experience rapid heartbeat, dizziness, blurred vision, or other similar symptoms.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb