Home > Vitamins and Minerals > Multi Minerals >
- Amino acid chelate.
- Enhance assimilation.
- Potassium is essential for nerve function.
Source Naturals Potassium amino acid chelate 99 mg tablets - 100 ea
Potassium is essential for nerve function, muscle strength, heart action and blood pressure.
Availability: Out of Stock
Visit this page often to view the stock update.
Source Naturals Potassium amino acid chelate 99 mg tablets
- Potassium is essential for nerve function, muscle strength, glycogen formation, and the regulation of heart action and blood pressure.
- The typical American high-sodium diet tends to deplete potassium.
- Source Naturals Potassium amino acid chelate is specially bonded (chelated) with amino acids to enhance assimilation.
- Suitable for vegetarians.
- Dairy and egg free.
- Gluten free.
- Contains no sugar.
- No artificial colors, Flavors, or Fragrances
Other Ingredients: dibasic calcium phosphate, stearic acid, modified cellulose gum, colloidal silicon dioxide, and magnesium stearate.
- If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
- Do not use if either tamper evident seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.40 lb