Source Naturals Vitamin D-3 1000 IU capsules
- Bioactive form for bone and immune health.
- Sunlight is the source of life on earth, but we may not be aware of all the ways it benefits us.
- Our bodies manufacture vitamin D-3 when the skin is exposed to UV radiation from sunlight, but the ability to do so decreases as we age.
- Vitamin D-3 maintains healthy calcium and phosphorus levels in the body for strong bones.
- It increases muscle strength in older adults and it also plays an active role in a healthy immune response.
- Vitamin D-3 (cholecalciferol) is the optimal form of vitamin D.
- It is the form of vitamin D that the body manufactures in sunlight, and the form most efficient for the bodys needs.
- Free Of: Yeast, dairy, egg, gluten, soy, wheat, sugar, starch, salt, preservatives, artificial color, flavor and fragrance.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Other Ingredients: Maltrin, gelatin (capsule), colloidal silicon dioxide, and magnesium stearate.
1 to 2 capsules daily with a meal.
If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, breastfeeding, have kidney, parathyroid or any lung disease, cancer, or are taking any prescription drug, consult your health care professional before using this product.
Shipping Weight : 0.40 lb