Home > Vitamins and Minerals > Vitamin D >
Source Naturals Vitamin D-3 2000 IU softgels - 100 ea
when the skin is exposed to UV radiation from sunlight, but the ability to do so decreases as we age.
You Save: $3.10 (37.6%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- Increases muscle strength in older adults.
- Healthy immune response.
- Maintains healthy calcium and phosphorus levels in the body.
Source Naturals Vitamin D-3 2000 IU softgels
- Sunlight is the source of life on earth, but we may not be aware of all the ways it benefits us.
- Our bodies manufacture vitamin D-3 when the skin is exposed to UV radiation from sunlight, but the ability to do so decreases as we age.
- Source Naturals Vitamin D-3 maintains healthy calcium and phosphorus levels in the body for strong bones.
- It increases muscle strength in older adults and it also plays an active role in a healthy immune response.
- Source Naturals Vitamin D-3 (cholecalciferol) is the optimal form of vitamin D.
- It is the form of vitamin D that the body manufactures in sunlight, and the form most efficient for the bodys needs.
Other Ingredients: rice bran oil, gelatin, glycerin and purified water.
1 softgel daily with a meal.
- If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, brestfeeding, have kidney, paratyroid or any lung disease, cancer, or are taking any prescription drug, consult your health care professional before using this product.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb