Source Naturals Vitamin D-3 400 IU tablets
- Bioactive form for bone and immune health.
- Sunlight is the source of life on Earth, but we may not be aware of all the ways it benefits us.
- Our bodies manufacture vitamin D-3 when the skin is exposed to UV radiation from sunlight, but the ability to do so decreases as we age.
- Vitamin D-3 maintains healthy calcium and phosphorus levels in the body for strong bones.
- It increases muscle strength in older adults and it also plays an active role in a healthy immune response.
- Vitamin D-3 (cholecalciferol) is the optimal form of vitamin D.
- It is the form of vitamin D that the body manufactures in sunlight, and the form most efficient for the bodys needs.
- Free Of: Yeast, dairy, egg, gluten, soy, wheat, sugar, starch, salt, preservatives, artificial color, flavor and fragrance.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose and stearic acid.
- 1 tablet 2 to 3 times daily, following a meal.
- Do not exceed suggested use.
- If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, breastfeeding, have hyperparathyroidism, or are taking any prescription medication, consult your physician before taking this product.
- Do not exceed a total of 2,000 IU of vitamin D per day from all sources, including multivitamins and fortified milk.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb