Source Naturals Vitamin D-3 400 IU tablets
- Bioactive form for bone and immune health.
- Sunlight is the source of life on Earth, but we may not be aware of all the ways it benefits us.
- Our bodies manufacture vitamin D-3 when the skin is exposed to UV radiation from sunlight, but the ability to do so decreases as we age.
- Vitamin D-3 maintains healthy calcium and phosphorus levels in the body for strong bones.
- It increases muscle strength in older adults and it also plays an active role in a healthy immune response.
- Vitamin D-3 (cholecalciferol) is the optimal form of vitamin D.
- It is the form of vitamin D that the body manufactures in sunlight, and the form most efficient for the bodys needs.
- Free Of: Yeast, dairy, egg, gluten, soy, wheat, sugar, starch, salt, preservatives, artificial color, flavor and fragrance.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
- 1 tablet 2 to 3 times daily, following a meal.
- Do not exceed suggested use.
- If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, breastfeeding, have hyperparathyroidism, or are taking any prescription medication, consult your physician before taking this product.
- Do not exceed a total of 2,000 IU of vitamin D per day from all sources, including multivitamins and fortified milk.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb