Home > Nutrition and Fitness > Homeopathic Remedies > Homeopathic Cough and Cold >
Source Naturals Wellness cold and flu with homeopathic echinacea tablets - 48 ea
Bio-Aligned Formula that is a quick, safe, natural alternative to the conventional medical approach.
You Save: $3.75 (37.6%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- Bio-Aligned formula.
- Safe and natural.
Source Naturals Wellness cold and flu with homeopathic echinacea tablets
- Bio-aligned formula.
- Wellness Cold and Flu is a Bio-Aligned formula that is a quick, safe, natural alternative to the conventional medical approach.
- Wellness Cold and Flu uses specific homeopathic remedies to address multiple body systems related to colds and flu: the sinuses, throat, upper respiratory tract and lungs, and the musculoskeletal and immune systems.
- These remedies relieve the fever and chills, sore throat, sinusitis, sneezing, runny nose, body aches and pains, and chest congestion that may accompany a cold or flu.
- For temporary relief of cold and flue symptoms, runny nose, congestion, sore throat, headache, nausea, cough, body aches, fever and chills.
- Best taken at first sign of symptoms.
- Effective at all stages of cold and flu.
Echinacea Angustifolia (Coneflower) (3X), Allium Cepa (Red Onion) 4X, Bryonia Alba (Wild Hops)) 4X (white bryony), Eupatorium Perfoliatum (4X (boneset), Gelsemium Sempervirens 4X (yellow jasmine), Sanguinaria Canadensis (Blood Root) 4X (blood root), Kali Bichromicum 6X (potassium dichromate), Phosphorus 6X, Aconitum Napellus (Monkshood) 12X (monkshood), Influenzinum 12X (homeopathic flue vaccine), Lactose (Milk), Magnesium Stearate.
- Chew 1 tablet slightly and allow to dissolve in the mouth.
- Adults take 1 every 2 to 4 hours until symptoms improve, then take only as needed.
- For optimal results, take 3-6 doses per day.
- Children ages 2 to 12 years, use one half the adult dosage.
- For children under the age of 2 years, consult your health care professional.
- For Best Results: Keep mouth free of food and strong tastes (such as toothpaste, mouthwash and tobacco) for 15 minutes before and after taking this medicine.
- These substances may interfere with sublingual absorption.
- A persistent cough or high fever may be the sign of a serious health condition. if fever persists for more than 3 days, consult a physician.
- If cough persists for more than one week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by a fever, rash or persistent headache, consult a physician.
- Do not take this product for consistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema, or if cough is accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus) unless directed by a physician.
- As with any drug, if you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, seek the advice of a health care professional before using this product.
- keep this and all medicines out of the reach of children.
- Tamper Evident: Do not use if foil blister backing is broken.
- Foil backing is printed with product name and lot number.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb