Home > All OTC Medicines > Condition Specific Supplements > Cholesterol Health >
Source Naturals Policosanol with coenzyme Q10 10 mg tablets - 60 ea
Supports the cardiovascular system and cellular energy production.
You Save: $17.88 (49.0%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- Support macrophage activity.
- CoQ10 supports the cardiovascular system.
- Cellular energy production.
Source Naturals Policosanol with coenzyme Q10 10 mg tablets
- Supports cardiovascular health.
- Source Naturals Policosanol , part of the cholesterol rescue family of products, is a blend of compounds isolated from natural plant waxes.
- Policosanol contains several long chain fatty alcohols, including octacosanol, hexacosanol and triacontanol.
- Animal and in- vitro research has shown that these compounds may support the cardiovascular system and inhibit lipid peroxidation as well as support macrophage activity.
- Coenzyme Q10 has been added to promote adequate levels of this important nutrient.
- Research indicates that CoQ10 levels in the body may be lowered by compounds that work on the same metabolic pathway as policosanol.
- CoQ10 supports the cardiovascular system and cellular energy production.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, colloidal silicon dioxide, and magnesium stearate.
- 2 tablets, in the evening, for the first three months.
- Thereafter, 1 to 2 tablets daily, or as recommended by your health care professional.
- If taking anti-platelet medication, such as daily aspirin, consult your health care professional before using this product.
- Not for use by pregnant or breastfeeding women.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb