Source Naturals Policosanol 10 mg tablets
- Supports cardiovascular health.
- Source Naturals Policosanol, part of the cholesterol rescue family of products, is a blend of compounds isolated from natural plant waxes.
- Policosanol contains several long chain fatty alcohols, including octacosanol, hexacosanol and triacontanol.
- Animal and in-vitro research has shown that these compounds may support the cardiovascular system and inhibit lipid peroxidation as well as support macrophage activity.
Other Ingredients: dibasic calcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, magnesium stearate, and colloidal silicon dioxide.
- 2 tablets, in the evening, for the first three months.
- Thereafter, 1 - 2 tablets daily. Source Naturals recommends that a minimum of 15 mg of coenzyme Q10 be taken daily per each tablet of policosanol.
- Some research suggests that CoQ10 levels in the body may be lowered by compounds that work on the same metabolic pathway as policosanol.
- If taking anti-platelet medication, such as daily aspirin, consult your health care professional before using this product.
- Not for use by women who are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb