Home > Vitamins and Minerals > Mens Vitamin >
- Unbound and freed from the plant fiber.
Source Naturals Pau D arco extract 500 mg tablets - 50 ea
Active constituents are molecularly unbound and freed from the plant fiber.
You Save: $3.00 (37.6%)
Earn Points on this item:4
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Source Naturals Pau D arco extract 500 mg tablets
- Source Naturals Pau D Arco extract contains 300% more active ingredient than whole pau d arco.
- These active constituents are molecularly unbound and freed from the plant fiber.
- This product is derived from the highest quality inner bark of the purple lapacho tree found in Brazil and Northern Argentina.
- Ever since ancient times, when it was a standard for the medicine men of the Inca Empire, pau d arco (also known as ipe roxo and taheebo) has been one of the most widely used herbs in South America.
- Its popularity is attributed to the key constituent, lapachol, which has been the subject of numerous scientific studies.
Other Ingredients: dibasic calcium phosphate, stearic acid, colloidal silicon dioxide, modified cellulose gum, and magnesium stearate.
1 to 2 tablets twice daily between meals.
- If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Contains soy.
- Suitable for vegetarians.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb