Home > All OTC Medicines > Condition Specific Supplements > Cholesterol Health >
- Suitable For vegetarians.
- Contains no sugar or starch.
Source Naturals Pantothenic acid vitamin B-5 100 mg tablets - 250 ea
Bioactive form, coenzyme A, plays many roles in the body, including the metabolism of proteins.
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Source Naturals Pantothenic acid vitamin B-5 100 mg tablets
- Pantothenic acid is a member of the B-vitamin family, and is often referred to as vitamin B-5.
- Its bioactive form, coenzyme A, plays many roles in the body, including the metabolism of proteins, fats and carbohydrates, the production of energy, and the synthesis of red blood cells and the key neurotransmitter, acetylcholine.
- Free Of: Yeast, dairy, egg, gluten, corn, soy, wheat, sugar, starch, salt, preservatives, artificial color, flavor, and fragrance.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Other Ingredients: Dibasic calcium phosphate, stearic acid, microcrystalline cellulose, modified cellulose gum, colloidal silicon dioxide and magnesium stearate.
If you are pregnat, may become pregnant, or breast-feeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb