Source Naturals Pantethine coenzyme B-5 precursor 300 mg tablets
- Supports cholesterol wellness.
- Suitable for vegetarians.
- Pantethine is the biologically active form of pantothenic acid (vitamin B-5).
- It is a precursor to co-enzyme A, which plays a central role in the production of cellular energy via the Krebs cycle.
- Pantethine is also important for maintaining liver and cholesterol health.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
1 tablet with meals three times daily.
If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, breastfeeding, or taking any drugs such as statins, consult your health care professional before using this product.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb