Home > All OTC Medicines > Condition Specific Supplements > Heart Health >
Source Naturals EPA 1000 mg omega fish oil softgels - 50 ea
EPA may help maintain normal cholesterol levels of a low fat and low cholesterol dietary program.
You Save: $3.37 (42.2%)
Availability: Out of Stock
Visit this page often to view the stock update.
- Helps to maintain normal cholesterol levels.
- Low fat and low cholesterol dietary program.
Source Naturals EPA 1000 mg omega fish oil softgels
- Omega EPA is an excellent source of fish oils, rich in omega-3 fatty acids.
- Omega-3s have been the subject of intensive research, due to repeated observations that people whose diets are high in fatty fish tend to be healthier than other populations.
- The most important omega-3 fatty acids are EPA and DHA.
- Preliminary scientific evidence suggests EPA may help maintain normal cholesterol levels when consumed as part of a low-fat and low-cholesterol dietary program.
- DHA is an important component of brain tissue.
EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) 160 mg, DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) 108 mg.
If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
Shipping Weight : 1.00 lb