Home > Nutrition and Fitness > Sports Nutrition, Bars and Drinks > Protein Supplements >
Source Naturals Nopal endurance 40 mg capsules _ 30 ea
Helps to support endurance and stamina by priming the body.
You Save: $11.08 (52.8%)
Availability: Out of Stock
Visit this page often to view the stock update.
- Helps support endurance and stamina.
- Support the accelerated formation of Heat Shock Proteins.
Source Naturals Nopal endurance 40 mg capsules
- Source Naturals Nopal endurance contains Tex-OE, a patented standardized extract from the prickly pear or nopal cactus that helps support endurance and stamina by priming the body for athletic activity and physical exertion.
- Preliminary evidence suggests that Tex-OE may support the accelerated formation of Heat Shock Proteins (HSPs), stress recovery proteins synthesized by the body to endure physiological extremes.
- Source Naturals Nopal endurance is a critical step towards achieving your maximum potential.
Other Ingredients: mannitol, tricalcium phosphate, gelatin (capsule), magnesium stearate, and colloidal silicon dioxide.
- 1 capsule per 130 lbs of body weight, with water, at least 2 hours before stress activity once every three days.
- Fiber interferes with the absorption.
- For best results, do not eat or drink foods or beverages containing fiber 2 hours before and 2 hours after taking.
- Not for use by children under the age of 13.
- Keep this product out of the reach of children.
- If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, diabetic, have high blood pressure, or taking any prescription medication, consult your health care professional before using this product.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 1.00 lb