Home > Vitamins and Minerals > Multi Vitamins >
Source Naturals Niacinamide vitamin B-3 1500 mg tablets _ 60 ea
NADPH play important roles as catalysts in the energy production process.
You Save: $4.62 (52.8%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- Formation of steroid hormones.
- NADPH play important roles in energy production process.
- Its bioactive forms - NAD+, NADH, NADP, and NADPH
Source Naturals Niacinamide vitamin B-3 1500 mg tablets
- Niacinamide, also known as vitamin B-3, functions in over 50 metabolic reactions, most of which are enzymatic.
- Its bioactive forms -NAD+, NADH, NADP, and NADPH- play important roles as catalysts in the energy production process in the cells, the breakdown of proteins and fatty acids, the synthesis of fatty acids, and the formation of hormones and red blood cells.
- Source Naturals Niacinamide is prepared to provide a gradual release over a prolonged period of time.
- Free Of: Yeast, dairy, egg, gluten, corn, soy, wheat, sugar, starch, salt, preservatives, artificial color, flavor and fragrance.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Other Ingredients: Stearic acid, modified cellulose gum and magnesium stearate.
If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
Shipping Weight : 1.00 lb