Source Naturals Wellness olive leaf extract 500 mg tablets
- A natural antioxidant
- The Wellness Family of products is designed to support the bodys defense system when under stress.
- Olive leaves have been traditionally used for thousands of years in Mediterranean countries for their beneficial properties.
- Several phenolic compounds are found in the olive leaf and bud such as oleuropein (phenolic glucoside) and flavonoids.
- Oleuropein is a natural antioxidant.
- The hydrolyzed form of oleuropein, calcium elenolate, has been shown in cell culture studies to have potential health benefits.
Serving Size: 2 Tablets
Amount Per Serving / % DV
Total Carbohydrate 1g / <1%
Sodium 5mg / <1%
Olive Leaf Standardized Extract 1g
(Olea europaea) Yielding 150mg Oleuropein
Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients: Sorbitol, Stearic acid, modified cellulose gum, colloidal silicon dioxide, and magnesium stearate.
1 to 2 tablets daily with a meal.
- If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Suitable for vegetarians.
Shipping Weight : 1.00 lb