Source Naturals N-A-G N-acetyl glucosamine 500 mg tablets
- N-Acetyl glucosamine.
- N-A-G, N-acetyl glucosamine, is an amino sugar (the building blocks of mucopolysaccharides).
- It is formed from L-glutamine and glucose.
- N-A-G forms the basis of complex molecular structures which are key parts of the connective tissues and mucous membranes of the body-tendons, ligaments, cartilage, bone matrix, skin, joint fluid, and intestinal lining.
- Free Of:
Yeast, dairy, egg, soy, sugar, salt, starch, preservatives, or artificial color, flavor, or fragrance.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.Warning
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Other Ingredients: Sorbitol, stearic acid, colloidal silicon dioxide, and magnesium stearate.
1 to 3 tablets daily, or as recommended by your health care professional.
- If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, breastfeeding, or regularly taking any drug such as acetaminophen, warfarin, or heparin, consult your health care professional before using this product.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 1.00 lb