Source Naturals N-A-G N-acetyl glucosamine 500 mg tablets
- N-Acetyl glucosamine.
- N-A-G, N-acetyl glucosamine, is an amino sugar (the building blocks of mucopolysaccharides).
- It is formed from L-glutamine and glucose.
- N-A-G forms the basis of complex molecular structures which are key parts of the connective tissues and mucous membranes of the body-tendons, ligaments, cartilage, bone matrix, skin, joint fluid, and intestinal lining.
- Free Of:
Yeast, dairy, egg, soy, sugar, salt, starch, preservatives, or artificial color, flavor, or fragrance.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Other Ingredients: Sorbitol, stearic acid, colloidal silicon dioxide, and magnesium stearate.
1 to 3 tablets daily, or as recommended by your health care professional.
- If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, breastfeeding, or regularly taking any drug such as acetaminophen, warfarin, or heparin, consult your health care professional before using this product.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 1.00 lb