Home > All OTC Medicines > Condition Specific Supplements > Bone and Joint >
Source Naturals N-A-G N-acetyl glucosamine 500 mg tablets - 120 ea
N-A-G forms the key parts of the connective tissues and mucous membranes of the body.
You Save: $18.44 (51.3%)
Availability: Out of Stock
Visit this page often to view the stock update.
- Glucosamine, is an amino sugar
- Free of flavor or fragrance.
- Dietary supplement.
Source Naturals N-A-G N-acetyl glucosamine 500 mg tablets
- Source Naturals N-A-G, N-acetyl glucosamine, is an amino sugar (a building block of mucopolysaccharides).
- N-A-G N-acetyl glucosamine is formed from L-glutamine and glucose.
- N-A-G forms the basis of complex molecular structures which are key parts of the connective tissues and mucous membranes of the body-tendons, ligaments, cartilage, bone matrix, skin, joint fluid, and intestinal lining.
Other Ingredients: Sorbitol, stearic acid, colloidal silicon dioxide, and magnesium stearate.
Contains shellfish (shrimp and crab).
1 to 3 tablets daily, or as recommended by your health care professional.
- If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, breastfeeding, or regularly taking any drug such as acetaminophen, warfarin, or heparin, consult your health care professional before using this product.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 1.00 lb