Source Naturals N-A-G N-acetyl glucosamine 500 mg tablets
- Source Naturals N-A-G, N-acetyl glucosamine, is an amino sugar (a building block of mucopolysaccharides).
- N-A-G N-acetyl glucosamine is formed from L-glutamine and glucose.
- N-A-G forms the basis of complex molecular structures which are key parts of the connective tissues and mucous membranes of the body-tendons, ligaments, cartilage, bone matrix, skin, joint fluid, and intestinal lining.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Other Ingredients: Sorbitol, stearic acid, colloidal silicon dioxide, and magnesium stearate.
Contains shellfish (shrimp and crab).
1 to 3 tablets daily, or as recommended by your health care professional.
- If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, breastfeeding, or regularly taking any drug such as acetaminophen, warfarin, or heparin, consult your health care professional before using this product.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 1.00 lb