Source Naturals N-Acetyl cysteine 1000 mg tablets
- Antioxidant and liver support.N-Acetyl Cysteine is a more stable form of the sulfur amino acid L-cysteine, and is a powerful antioxidant.
- It is an excellent precursor of glutathione, another major antioxidant.
- Glutathione is also the precursor, along with selenium, of glutathione peroxidase, one of the most important antioxidant enzymes in the body.
- Free Of: Yeast, dairy, egg, gluten, corn, soy, wheat, sugar, starch, salt, preservatives, artificial color, flavor and fragrance.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
- Do not use if you are taking any form of nitrate such as nitroglycerin.
- If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
Shipping Weight : 1.00 lb