Home > All OTC Medicines > Condition Specific Supplements > Anti-Oxidants >
Source Naturals AHCC 750 mg capsules - 60 ea
Support the healthy functioning of the liver as well as act as an antioxidant.
You Save: $25.73 (28.6%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- Superfood supplement.
- Support the healthy functioning of the liver.
- AHCC may also increase macrophage activity.
Source Naturals AHCC 750 mg capsules
- Increases natural killer cell activity.
- AHCC (Active Hexose Correlated Compound) is a proprietary compound produced by cultivation and enzymatic modification of several species of mushroom mycelia, including shiitake, grown in rice bran extract.
- Considered a superfood supplement in Japan, AHCC has been researched extensively for its immune enhancement properties.
- According to human and animal research, AHCC may significantly increase Natural Killer (NK) Cell activity.
- AHCC may also increase macrophage activity, enhance cytokine production, and support the healthy functioning of the liver as well as act as an antioxidant.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose, treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
Other Ingredients: gelatin (capsule) and magnesium stearate.
- 2 capsules twice daily on an empty stomach.
- For general well-being, take 2 capsules daily.
- If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Contains gluten.
Shipping Weight : 0.25 lb