Source Naturals AHCC with bioperine 500 mg capsules
- Increases natural killer cell activity.
- AHCC (Active Hexose Correlated Compound) is a proprietary compound produced by cultivation and enzymatic modification of several species of mushroom mycelia, including shiitake, grown in rice bran extract.
- Considered a superfood supplement in Japan, AHCC has been researched extensively for its immune enhancement properties.
- According to human and animal research, AHCC may significantly increase Natural Killer (NK) Cell activity.
- AHCC may also increase macrophage activity, enhance cytokine production, and support the healthy functioning of the liver as well as act as an antioxidant.
Other Ingredients: gelatin (capsule) and magnesium stearate.
- 2 capsules 3 times daily on an empty stomach.
- For general well-being, take 2 capsules daily.
- If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Contains gluten.
Shipping Weight : 1.00 lb