Source Naturals MSM methylsulfonylmethane 1000 mg tablets
- Suitable for vegetarians.
- MSM serves as an important source of bioavailable dietary sulfur, a mineral that plays a critical role in maintaining the integrity and elasticity of connective and other tissues.
- It is an important component of proteins found throughout the body, such as in hair, nails, skin and tendons.
- Vitamin C is necessary for the formation of connective tissue, and for amino acid metabolism and hormone synthesis, and is a key factor in the bodys immune system.
- MSM is a naturally occurring form of organic sulfur found mainly in protein-rich foods such as eggs, fish and lean meat.
- Taking MSM throughout the day helps to replenish the bodys supply of sulfur.
- Free Of: Yeast, dairy, egg, gluten, soy or wheat, sugar, starch, salt, preservatives, or artificial color, flavor or fragrance.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
2 to 3 tablets daily, or as recommended by your health care professional.
Not for use by women who are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding.
Shipping Weight : 1.00 lb