Home > All OTC Medicines > Condition Specific Supplements > Bone and Joint >
Source Naturals Vitamin D-3 5000 IU softgels - 100 ea
Plays an active role in a healthy immune response.
You Save: $5.25 (37.6%)
Availability: Out of Stock
Visit this page often to view the stock update.
- Bone and immune health.
- Helps to maintain healthy calcium and phosphorus levels in the body for strong bones.
- Supports increased muscle strength in older adults.
Source Naturals Vitamin D-3 5000 IU softgels
- Sunlight is the source of life on earth, but we may not be aware of all the ways it benefits us.
- Our bodies manufacture vitamin D3 when the skin is exposed to UV radiation from sunlight, but the ability to do so decreases as we age.
- Vitamin D3 maintains healthy calcium and phosphorus levels in the body for strong bones, it increases muscle strength in older adults, and it also plays an active role in a healthy immune response.
- Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) is the optimal form of vitamin D.
- It is the form of vitamin D that the body manufactures in sunlight, and the form most efficient for the bodys needs.
Other Ingredients:Rice bran oil, gelatin, glycerin, and purified water.
1 softgel daily with a meal.
If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, breastfeeding, have kidney, parathyroid or any lung disease, cancer, or are taking any prescription drug, consult your health care professional before using this product.
Shipping Weight : 1.00 lb