Home > Vitamins and Minerals > Womens Vitamins >
- Supports healthy inflammatory response.
- Helping the body to inhibit the production of Cox-II enzyme.
Source Naturals Turmeric 1000 1000 mg tablets - 120 ea
Supports the liver and its detoxifying properties, and has powerful antioxidant activity.
Availability: Out of Stock
Visit this page often to view the stock update.
Source Naturals Turmeric 1000 1000 mg tablets
- Research shows that turmeric root supports the normal metabolic inflammatory response by helping the body to inhibit the production of Cox-II enzyme.
- Turmeric 1000 provides a highly potent 1000 mg per tablet of curcumin the active ingredient.
- Turmeric supports the liver and its detoxifying properties, and has powerful antioxidant activity.
- Turmeric is difficult to absorb so bioperine and bromelain are added to enhance bioavailability.
Other Ingredients:Stearic acid, modified cellulose gum, and microcrystalline cellulose.
If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, breastfeeding, have a history of kidney stones, or taking any prescription drug, consult your health care professional before using this product.
Shipping Weight : 1.00 lb