Home > All OTC Medicines > Pain and Fever > Sleep Aids, Rest-ful Sleep Remedies >
Source Naturals wellness Cough syrup for kids - 8 oz
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
You Save: $5.08 (37.6%)
Points Needed to Purchase:169Reward Points on this item:8 Bonus Points Earned:0
- Great cherry taste.
- Homeopathic formula for kids and teens.
Source Naturals wellness Cough syrup for kids
For the temporary relief of cold and flu symptoms, an herbal homeopathic formula that helps loosen mucus, clear congestion, and soothe sore throats.
Althea officinalis (Marshmallow) 1X, Prunus virginiana (Wild Cherry Bark) 1X, Inula helenium (Elecampane) 3X, Marrubium vulgare (Horehound) 3X, Eucalyptus globulus (Blue Gum Tree) 6X, Rumex crispus (Yellow Dock) 6X, Sanguinaria canadensis (Blood Root) 6X, Bryonia alba (White Bryony) 12X, Causticum (Potassium Hydrate) 12X, Nux vomica (Poison Nut) 12X, Phosphorus 12X, Pulsatilla nigricans (Wind Flower) 12X.
Purified Water, Fructose, Natural Cherry and Vanilla Flavors, Natural Color, Citric Acid, Potassium Benzoate, and Xanthan Gum.
- Children 2 to 12 years of age:Take 1 teaspoon every 4 hours, or as needed.
- Children 12 years of age or older and adults:Take 2 teaspoons every 4 hours, or as needed.
- Consult a doctor for use in children under 2 years of age.
- For best results:Keep mouth free of food and strong taste for 15 minutes before and after taking.
- Hold liquid in mouth for 10 to 15 seconds before swallowing.
- A persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition.
- If cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache, consult a doctor.
- Do not give this product for persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, emphysema, or if cough is accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus) unless directed by a doctor.
- As with any drug, if you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, seek the advice of a health care professional before using this product.
Shipping Weight : 1.00 lb