Source Naturals Vitamin D3
- Sunlight is the source of life on earth, but we may not be aware of all the ways it benefits us.
- Our bodies manufacture vitamin D3 when the skin is exposed to UV radiation from sunlight, but the ability to do so decreases as we age.
- Vitamin D3 maintains healthy calcium and phosphorous levels in the body for strong bones, it increases muscle strength in older adults, and it also plays an active role in a healthy immune response.
- Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) is the optimal form of vitamin D.
- It is the form of vitamin D that the body manufactures in sunlight, and the form most efficient for the bodys needs.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
5 drops once per day in a drink.
- Not for use by children under 12 years of age.
- If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, breastfeeding, have kidney, parathyroid or lung disease, cancer, or are taking any drug, consult your health care professional before using this product.
Shipping Weight : 1.00 lb