Source Naturals Vitamin D3
- Sunlight is the source of life on earth, but we may not be aware of all the ways it benefits us.
- Our bodies manufacture vitamin D3 when the skin is exposed to UV radiation from sunlight, but the ability to do so decreases as we age.
- Vitamin D3 maintains healthy calcium and phosphorous levels in the body for strong bones, it increases muscle strength in older adults, and it also plays an active role in a healthy immune response.
- Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) is the optimal form of vitamin D.
- It is the form of vitamin D that the body manufactures in sunlight, and the form most efficient for the bodys needs.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
5 drops once per day in a drink.
- Not for use by children under 12 years of age.
- If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, breastfeeding, have kidney, parathyroid or lung disease, cancer, or are taking any prescription drug, consult your health care professional before using this product.
Shipping Weight : 1.00 lb