Source Naturals vegetarian DHA 200 mg softgels
- Source naturals vegetarian DHA provides a unique, completely vegetarian form of docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) that is derived from a sustainable algae based source.
- Due to low fat in vegetarian diets, many people have sub optimal concentrations of DHA.
- Supplementation with this critical omega 3 fatty acid plays a significant role in brain development and infancy.
- Pregnant mother transfer DHA directly to the fetus, via the placenta, and tt the newborn via breast milk.
- DHA also supports wellness and healthy aging by addressing inflammation caused by metabolic imbalances.
- Other Ingredients:Modified corn starch, glycerin, high oleic sunflower oil, purified water, carrageenan, sorbitol, sunflower lecithin, natural flavor, ascorbyl palmitate, tocopherols, beta carotene, and caramel.
- Contains soy.
1 to 3 softgels twice daily with meals.
If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
Shipping Weight : 1.00 lb