Source Naturals Serrapeptase vegetarian 500 mg capsules
- Serrapeptase is an enzyme that naturally eases minor pain and inflammation from overexertion or everyday activities by breaking down extraneous fibrin, mucus and other compounds that congregate when the bodys natural repair functions are working.
- Serrapeptase promotes cardiovascular and arterial health, and it supports the bodys natural processes for both drainage and repair.
Other Ingredients:Rice flour, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose and water (capsule), hydroxypropyl methylcellulose phthalate, and polyethylene glycol.
1 to 2 capsules twice daily as needed on an empty stomach with at least 8 ounces of water.
- Do not take if you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, or if you suffer from any gastrointestinal disorders such as ulcers.
- Consult your health care professional before taking this product if you are taking any drug that affects blood coagulation such as prescription vitamin K, heparin, warfarin (coumadin), or aspirin.
- Discontinue use if nausea, diarrhea, or other intestinal discomfort occurs.
Shipping Weight : 1.00 lb