Source Naturals Inflama trim tablets
- Traditionally known in china as the herb of happiness, albizia julibrissin is one of the most valued chinese botanicals for supporting a healthy mood.
- Albizia, also known as mimosa, has been traditionally used for centuries to elevate the mood, promote mental and emotional calmness, and support a peaceful nights sleep.
Ingredients:Silicified microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, colloidal silicon dioxide, and modified cellulose gum.
2 tablets 15 to 30 minutes before a meal, three times daily.
- Do not use if you are taking any form of prescription nitrate such as nitroglycerin.
- If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, breastfeeding, or diabetic, have a blood coagulation disorder or are taking any antiplatelet or anticoagulant, thyroid, hypoglycemic or other prescription drugs, consult your health care professional before taking this product.
- Do not take in combination with tranquilizing drugs as this may have adverse effects.
- Prescription medication should be taken either 30 minutes before or 1 to 2 hours after taking this product.
- This product contains 100 mg of caffeine per serving, which is approximately equal to 1 cup of brewed coffee.
- Do not use if either tamper evident seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Contains shellfish and soy.
Shipping Weight : 1.00 lb