Source Naturals extra virgin Coconut oil softgels
- Long a dietary staple of the people of asia, africa, and the pacific islands, coconut oil has been used for both food and health care.
- It has been used in ayurvedic herbalism for 4,000 years and it is a natural oil, lower in calories than most oils.
- Coconut oil is composed of medium chain triglycerides (MCTSs), which are less likely to be stored in the body as fat then are long chain triglycerides (LCTs).
- Combined with essential fatty acids, it is a perfect addition to an overall healthy lipid program.
- The softgels are convenient and easy to swallow.
Other Ingredients:Gelatin and titanium dioxide.
4 to 8 softgels daily with meals.
If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or are breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb