Source Naturals L-Tryptophan coenzyme B-6 500 mg tablets
Expired Date: 10/31/2015
- The essential amino acid L tryptophan helps support relaxation, restful sleep, and a positive outlook.
- It plays a part in the synthesis of both melatonin and serotonin, hormones involved with mood and stress response.
- This tryptophan includes the activated coenzyme form of vitamin B 6, called P 5 P, that is required to convert tryptophan to serotonin. L tryptophan also supports immune functions because it is the bodys precursor to the kynurenines that regulate immunity.
- If needed, L tryptophan converts to niacin in the body, which supports circulation, a healthy nervous system, the metabolism of food, and the production of hydrochloric acid for the digestive system.
- Source naturals L tryptophan is extremely pure and is regularly tested to ensure the highest standards of quality.
Other Ingredients:Dibasic calcium hosphate, stearic acid, modified cellulose gum, and colloidal silicon dioxide.
- 1 tablet three times daily, between meals and preferably with fruit juice.
- To support restful sleep, take 3 tablets before bed.
- If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, breastfeeding, or are taking medications such as SSRIs or MAOIs consult your health care professional before uisng this product.
- Do not use if either tamper evident seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out fo the reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb