Home > All OTC Medicines > Condition Specific Supplements > Bone and Joint >
- Amino sugar.
- Mucous membranes.
- Contains shellfish.
Source Naturals Glucosamine sulfate powder - 4 oz
Maintaining all connective tissues and lubrication fluids in the body tendons.
Availability: Out of Stock
Visit this page often to view the stock update.
Source Naturals Glucosamine sulfate powder
- Glucosamine sulfate is a naturally occurring amino sugar.
- Amino sugars are key constituents of larger compounds called glycosaminoglycans and glycoproteins, which enable cells in tissues to hold together.
- They are necessary for the construction and maintenance of virtually all connective tissues and lubrication fluids in the body tendons, ligaments, cartilage, bone matrix, skin, joint fluid, intestinal lining and mucous membranes.
Other Ingredients:Gelatin (capsule), microcrystalline cellulose, and magnesium stearate.
1/4 teaspoon mixed with water daily.
- This dietary supplement contains shellfish.
- If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, breastfeeding, or regularly taking any drug such as acetaminophen, warfarin, or heparin, consult your health care professional before using this product.
Shipping Weight : 0.40 lb