Home > Vitamins and Minerals > Multi Minerals >
- removal of heavy metals.
Source Naturals Potassium iodide 32.5 mg tablets - 120 ea
Maintained a high level of beneficial iodides in the thyroid gland.
You Save: $9.01 (37.6%)
Earn Points on this item:14
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Source Naturals Potassium iodide 32.5 mg tablets
- Potassium Iodide may be used when it is desirable to maintain a high level of beneficial iodides in the thyroid gland.
- Iodide is a form of iodine that is preferentially taken up by the thyroid gland.
- This product also supports the bodys normal detoxification processes, including the removal of heavy metals.
Other Ingredients:Dibasic calcium phosphate, stearic acid, modified cellulose gum, colloidal silicon dioxide, and magnesium stearate.
- Adults take 1 to 4 tablets per day and children take 1 to 2 tablets per day for no more than 10 days.
- For maintaining beneficial levels of iodide in the thyroid, use the maximum daily dose.
- Do not use for more than 10 days without consulting a physician.
- Use only according to these directions.
- Women who are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding and people allergic to iodide should consult a physician before using this product.
- In case of overdose or allergic reaction discontinue use immediately and consult a physician.
- This potassium iodide product is not intended to be used as a long term daily supplement and should not be used for an extended period of time (over ten days) without consulting a physician.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb